Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

In my family, I'm known for hand-made cards. I'm the DIY genius of the family I suppose. So when my mom asked if I was going to make my dad a Father's Day card..I said Yes! and immediately scanned the world wide web for ideas. Here's what I ended up with...

 This is how my drawing board begins...with a lot of stuff all over the table haha

I decided upon a fishing vest jacket

made some faux pockets with lures

Here's everything ready to be put together 

 Ta-da!

My dad loved his card and the shorts I got him! He said I should work for Hallmark. I don't think Hallmark will hire a simpleton like me...but thanks dad :)

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there! <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. woahhh! that is an awesome card! i actually think hallmark might be TOO simple for your card designs, maybe somewhere more like papyrus would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete